Wednesday, February 13, 2013

edisi sunburn @ West Wharf, Kemaman


As Salam


Aritu kite folo asben ade sitevisit sket kat ni West Wharf, Kemaman Supply Base (KSB). Ni 2nd time masuk situ, last 4 thn lepas tu yg rasa mcm jakun sket. A lil bit eksaited tgk kapal besar dpn mata.. ;-p

: self- timer, ntah nape tetiba setting jd blur :


Aksi lupa diri kejap versi cap ibu n anak time asben nek kapal jap. Tak kesahla panas berdering time tu yg penting.. jom bergambo, hikhikhik =D. Berlatarbelakangkan kapal Miclyn Endurance. Bkn senang nk masuk sini sesuka ati.



Gambo Alya aje yg byk, bler suh amek gambo mommie dh mood lari. Huh! Duk sibuk suh captured obor² & ketam. Adoi. Verangan kite nk pose jugak.. :'(

Muntahla nk aplod abes gambo. Tp suke.. gambo² clear hasil tembakan rambang kamera cap ayam aku. Mebi faktor cuaca kot nampak terang n sharp aje gambo. Kalo ade dslr sure lg come nampak kan.. [hint]







TERIMA KASIH SUDI SINGGAH SINI.. =D

33 Sila Komen Disini ♪♫♪:

combi said...

kemaman idaman :p

Mia Kassim said...

Tak pernah tengok kapal dekat2...huhu

Razfira said...

nampak best!

ieda immi said...

cantik !
kak dah lama x sampai nie ;)

bobiedanbad said...

Seronoknya hihihihi

eima said...

bukan senang nk dpt masuk kat port tu ...klu aku kompom jakun jap

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

chanteknye view....sunburn tolak tepi...yang penting happy....hehehe....

~Siti Hajar~ said...

Kapal Navy pnh la naik & tgk dekat2...hehe

Kemain anak beranak berPS, dah mcm port tu deme yg pye...ekekekekek

Nur a.k.a admansyah said...

sebijik je ker?? alaa... x puas tgkkkk

Udah beso ank dara u! pandai lak posing turrrr!

Amanda Suria said...

camwhore anak beranak lagi best kan...

~aSHa~ said...

alya suka bergambo...

yg hitam memanjang tu apa? minyak ke..yg alya pegang tu

e!ya said...

happy alya...seronok sangat la tuee

sue zainun said...

wooweee cantikk

Cho Zila said...

gambar2nyer cantik belaka... memang kesempatan yang mesti diambil kalau akakpun... tak mudah nak gi sinikan.. sunburn tak sunburnkan....

Suraya Baharun said...

wahhh!!!syiok nye....

norhidana miswan said...

rasanyer kalu tiap kali balik kerteh msti ada nampak kapal nih...

suke nyer alya bergambar, comei je gambar melompat2 tuh

izzah said...

Suka hint yg akak bg kt ujung ayat tu...tu hint utk sape akak?hint kt cik abe belikn dslr ke..hehehe...btw even sy duk ktn pun,xpernah smpai sini,..tgk kapal dkt2 pn xpernah..huhu..

mama_umar_maryam said...

ehhh KSB!!! tmpt hubby zt supply & buat keje2 utk kapal,hihihihi

Anonymous said...

I all the time emailed this webpage post page
to all my friends, because if like to read it after that my contacts will too.


Here is my webpage :: TN Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I in finding this topic
to be really one thing which I feel I'd by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very extensive for me. I am taking a look forward to your next submit, I'll
attempt to get the cling of it!

Also visit my web blog :: Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

Anonymous said...

Fantastic site. Plenty of useful info here. I'm sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your effort!

Also visit my web site; NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Feel free to visit my page Basket Air jordan Femme

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo
News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

Feel free to surf to my webpage Air Max

Anonymous said...

Quality articles or reviews is the key to invite the users to pay a quick visit the website, that's what this site is providing.

my blog post ... www.officiellebasketairmax.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any
message boards that cover the same topics discussed in
this article? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!

my webpage :: Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous said...

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a
new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with helpful info
to work on. You've performed a formidable process and our entire community can be thankful to you.

Review my web site Nike Air Max Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a data! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web page.

Look into my weblog Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonymous said...

If some one wants to be updated with latest technologies then he must
be pay a visit this website and be up to date everyday.


Here is my webpage ... Wholesael NFL Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Admiring the hard work you put into your site and detailed information you offer.
It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information.
Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS
feeds to my Google account.

Feel free to visit my web site ... Nike Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest
authoring on other websites? I have a blog based on the
same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
I know my subscribers would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

Feel free to visit my web site: Christian Louboutin Outlet

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day.
It's always exciting to read through articles from other writers and use a little something from their web sites.

my page; web site

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing will help the internet users for building up new web site
or even a blog from start to end.

Here is my weblog more Help

Anonymous said...

It's an amazing paragraph in favor of all the web viewers; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

My web site ... Tory Burch Outlet ()




Related Posts with Thumbnails